- This event has passed.
October 20 2021 @ 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm CDT
In today’s technological world, cyber criminals are looking for creative ways to deceive us, steal our identities, and commit cyber fraud. Jeff Lanza, an award-winning speaker, will demonstrate how to keep our identities safe and protect ourselves from cyber scams and fraud. He provides easy-to-implement solutions to real-world cyber risks and will teach us common warning signs of cyber fraud.
Jeff was an FBI Special Agent for over 20 years, during which time he investigated cybercrime, organized crime, human trafficking, and terrorism.
During this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- Preventing cyber fraud, email hijacking, and account takeovers
- Using two-factor authentication to prevent fraud
- Averting wire transfer fraud
- Using mobile devices securely
- Freezing credit reports
- Avoiding COVID scams and robo calls
This event has passed.