- This event has passed.
The Value of Advice
February 2 @ 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm CST
Few people have the time or desire to develop the level of knowledge required to effectively manage their own personal and household finances. Developing a relationship with a trusted advisor can help you better understand the complexities of your financial life to make more measured and thoughtful decisions. But is it really worth it? Join Savant financial advisors Jake Loescher and Sarah McGinniss to learn about an industry-measured standard to quantify the true value of hiring a financial advisor.
- The landscape of financial service professionals
- Why shouldn’t I just manage my own finances?
- How can you calculate the value of an advisor?
- Behavioral and qualitative aspects of advice
- Savant’s proprietary tool that quantifies the current cost of advice and a second opinion
This event has passed.