- This event has passed.
Unexpectedly Solo: Rebuilding Your Financial Plan
March 16 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am CDT
John Lennon once said, “Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.” No matter how diligently you plan for the future, finding yourself suddenly single can be emotionally and financially challenging.
Through divorce, widowhood, or later marriages, many will need to manage their finances on their own at some point in their lives. This webinar can help you prepare for the unexpected and help you progress along the road to financial peace of mind.
- Regaining your sense of security and control
- Embracing your role as household CFO
- Understanding your role as an investor
- Considering estate planning and wealth transfer
- Reviewing pension and retirement benefits, Social Security, cash flow, and budgeting
This event has passed.