- This event has passed.
Year-End Tax Planning and Strategies Webinar
November 17, 2020 @ 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm CST
Register for the webinar, and you can either participate live on Tuesday, Nov. 17 at 1:00 PM Central or you can watch the recording later. The recording will be available for viewing after the live session and will be emailed to all who register.
No one likes to think about tax time, especially in this unprecedented year, but here we are, heading straight toward the 2020 tax deadline. Join our team of tax and estate professionals as they recap the flurry of activity in 2020 and provide you with some optimal year-end planning strategies to help better prepare you for the upcoming tax season.
Topics to be covered:
- 2020 Year in Review
- SECURE Act and CARES Act Recap
- Tax Planning Strategies and Charitable Giving
- Estate Tax Overview/Considerations
- Year-End Reminders
- Tax Outlook for 2021
Our featured speakers:
- Kelli M. Peterson, Tax and Business Services Supervisor
- Dominick J. Parillo, Director of Wealth Transfer
- Peter Doyle, Financial Advisor