2021 Virtual Town Hall [Recording]
One year ago, we hosted a virtual town hall at the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic. A year later with newfound perspective, our five Savant panelists shared wisdom gained and their outlook as we move forward.
Post Pandemic Life Prompts
Savant’s CEO, Brent Brodeski, discussed how we can learn from the experiences of 2020 and suggested questions to reflect upon. Take a moment to consider the habits you have created, your health, your relationships, and how you have been impacted by the pandemic. As you intentionally move forward, taking the good that came from this challenging year, you can move into a brighter future. What will you do now to help create your ideal future?
- What “good” new habits do you want to retain coming out of the pandemic?
- What should you stop doing now? For example, bad habits to eliminate?
- What can you do to improve your health?
- What new thing can you learn that will make you and your life more interesting?
- What relationships do you want to create, build, refresh, enhance, or mend?
- What haven’t you yet done on your important list?
- If you knew you were not going to make it through COVID, what would you have done differently? And more importantly, what will you do differently now?
- What is Your Ideal Future?
From all of us here at Savant, we wish you and your family good health and brighter days ahead.