Estate Planning in the New Normal | On-Demand Video
Guidelines for Sound Estate Planning in the New Normal
As we continue to shelter in place and work from home, now is an ideal time to tackle your financial affairs and make sure they’re organized and up-to-date. In this on-demand video, you’ll learn tips for estate planning in this “New Normal” from professionals who navigate estate planning and related challenges with families every day.
- How to efficiently organize your affairs for your heirs
- How to take advantage of virtual teams and virtual processes
- How to plan for incapacity
- How to review your estate’s distribution objectives
- How to minimize your income tax bill and provide asset protection (for your children, grandchildren, and other heirs)
In just under an hour, Savant’s Director of Private Trust Andrew Welp, JD, CPA, and Savant’s Director of Wealth Transfer Dominick Parillo, CFP®, will also walk you through:
- Passwords, digital assets, and other often-forgotten elements of a sound estate plan
- Leaving a letter of instruction or an ethical will statement
- The importance of having proper powers of attorney in place
- Identifying the best person to name as your trustee
- Power of Attorney for Healthcare vs. Living Will
- When assets belong in a Trust
- And more!